We at Most Holy Trinity School, a diverse Catholic Community, provide our students with an excellent education and a joyful prayer life. We empower students to become lifelong learners who strive to reach their full potential as responsible citizens.
Middle School / Elementary School Teacher (Eligibility Pool)
We are always looking to build out our pool of potential teachers who seek to build a more just and loving world. Please send us your resume to be considered as a candidate for our teaching roles as they become open.
MHT teachers will consistently work as a team to model and help all students reach the characteristics of the school’s Vision Statements: honest, responsible, empathetic, and compassionate. This includes:
- Personally modeling and simultaneously empowering students to live out our Ignatian values of faith, service, academic excellence, and commitment to social justice.
- Instilling in students the growth mindset of the harder you work, the more your intelligence grows.
- Promoting and assessing student ownership of learning by developing students’ self-discipline, study skills, persistence, and delayed gratification.
- Fostering a classroom culture of honesty, responsibility, empathy, and compassion.
- Incorporating reading and writing skills daily.
- Creating opportunities for students to utilize complex reasoning strategies and problem-solving skills.
- Consistently joyous and positive, adapting to the student and institutional needs with openness.
Please see the "Most Holy Trinity School Middle School Teacher Eligibility Pool" job description below for details.
Please send resumé, cover letter, and list of 3 professional references to Douglas Hosking, Principal. [email protected]