- Personally modeling and simultaneously empowering students to live out our Ignatian values of faith, service, academic excellence, and commitment to social justice.
- Instilling in students the growth mindset of the harder you work, the more your intelligence grows.
- Promoting and assessing student ownership of learning by developing students’ self-discipline, study skills, persistence, and delayed gratification.
- Fostering a classroom culture of honesty, responsibility, empathy, and compassion.
- Incorporating reading and writing skills daily.
- Creating opportunities for students to utilize complex reasoning strategies and problem-solving skills.
- Consistently joyous and positive, adapting to the student and institutional needs with openness.
The primary function of the Extended Care Director is to provide the children with a safe environment during the hours that they are not in the school. The Extended Care program is a vital aspect of the school’s commitment to serving a diverse community as it provides child care to families who work outside of school hours.
The Extended Care Assistant at Most Holy Trinity School will assist the Extended Care Director with the implementation of a quality program that enriches the students spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically. The Extended Care program is a vital aspect of the school’s commitment to serving a diverse community as it provides child care to families who work outside of school hours.