- Design curriculum and create lessons to actively engage learners from preschool through 8th grade, inspiring students to realize their creative potential at all levels.
- Provide lesson plans to accommodate various learning styles of different grade levels.
- Foster a positive and safe classroom environment while promoting excellent student/teacher and peer interaction.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create cross-curricular lessons.
- Promote peer interaction through group projects, peer evaluations and public showings of student work.
- Assess and evaluate student work to determine progress while providing opportunities for students’ improvement.
- Manage inventory of school art supplies - purchasing, preparing and organizing material throughout the year.
- Coordinate monthly displays within the school, in local coffee shops and other school partners (i.e. Empire Seven Studios).
- Organize artistic showings for school-wide Art Show.
- Manage the school’s Art room and support teachers with STEAM design challenges.
- Lead the school choir in liturgical music during weekly morning liturgy.
- Lead weekly after-school rehearsals for the school choir.
- Organize class-by-class musical performances for annual school-wide Christmas choral show and class-by-class music performances for the school-wide Art Show.
The Extended Care Assistant at Most Holy Trinity School will assist the Extended Care Director with the implementation of a quality program that enriches the students spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically. The Extended Care program is a vital aspect of the school’s commitment to serving a diverse community as it provides child care to families who work outside of school hours.
Please see the Extended Care Assistant job description below for details.
Please send resumé, cover letter, and list of 3 professional references to Douglas Hosking, Principal. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personally modeling and simultaneously empowering students to live out our Ignatian values of faith, service, academic excellence, and commitment to social justice.
- Instilling in students the growth mindset of the harder you work, the more your intelligence grows.
- Promoting and assessing student ownership of learning by developing students’ self-discipline, study skills, persistence, and delayed gratification.
- Fostering a classroom culture of honesty, responsibility, empathy, and compassion.
- Incorporating reading and writing skills daily.
- Creating opportunities for students to utilize complex reasoning strategies and problem-solving skills.
- Consistently joyous and positive, adapting to the student and institutional needs with openness.