To apply to join the MHT community, please use the following links:
2022-2023 (current school year)
All applications must be completed using our online system, TADS. We are currently accepting applications for this year! Please call the school at 408.729.3431 if you have questions about a specific class.
If you are having difficulty applying online, please call 408.729.3431 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. for assistance.
After your application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. Next, we will contact you regarding an appointment for an assessment for your child(ren) and an interview for your family.
Tuition and Fees for 2023-2024
Our goal is this, though: no family should choose not to apply to our school because of financial hardship. Our mission is to serve a diverse Catholic community, and our tuition assistance program supports this mission.
The overall tuition amount is requested in order to:
- Continue moving MHT School toward a successful future
- Retain and recruit quality professionals
- Add to existing academic and extracurricular programs
- Meet student social-emotional health needs
- Continue our progress to self-sustainability.
We understand every dollar you make is vitally important to your family, and we are forever committed to working with you to make MHT School affordable for your child or children.
Please Note: Each family is required to establish an account in TADS, our tuition management system, upon registration. Families can choose the payment method: credit, debit, or in school, and the number of payments during the month (one or two). We are committed to working with each of our families in this process. Please click HERE to reach the TADS website.
There is a yearly non-refundable registration fee that covers consumable and non-consumable texts, insurance, duplication materials, basic supplies, color yearbook, and a program fee. The registration fee is $400 per child.
Please contact the office with questions about tuition and fees.
Family Requirements for 2022-2023 (this will be updated for 2023-2024)
- Fundraising: MHT School will not require parents to fundraise during the 2022-2023 school year. However, there will be an expectation that MHT School families participate in our fundraising efforts throughout the year.
- Service Requirements: 20 hours for two parent families and 10 hours for one parent families.
Documentation for Registration
Please know, we will also need these documents to complete the application/registration process:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if baptized)
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Health Examination Form (provided by the school)
- Online Application Form
Please contact the office should you have questions about the application process.
For tuition and payment information, please contact: Most Holy Trinity School at 408.729.3431