Santa Clara County announced yesterday that it has reached the 14-day threshold for remaining in the Red Tier. As a result, beginning Sept 23, the County is allowing TK-12 schools to open for in-person instruction with strict adherence to County and State guidelines. This allows us to begin to take more decisive next steps in our process for physically reopening campus.
Most Holy Trinity School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Learning Rooted in Love
Our School At A Glance
- 140% Enrollment Growth From 96 students in 2015 to 230 students today, Most Holy Trinity is East San José's hidden gem.
- 55 Years We have served the East San José community since 1965.
- $650,000 Tuition Assistance We offer over $650,000 in tuition assistance to our families every year to make our education affordable to an underserved community. This is over 25% of our budget.
- 4 Jesuits Jesuit Pastors and Associate Pastors at Most Holy Trinity Parish. They ignite the school with Ignatian spirituality and a resolute belief that "God is in all things."
- 10+ Languages Spoken 10+ different ethnicities and languages represented by families and students on campus.
- 1000+ Alumni Since 1965, over 1000 students have graduated from Most Holy Trinity school. Our alumni have "gone forth and set the world on fire" (St. Ignatius of Loyola)
Our root beliefs guide the principles by which we consider the process of reopening our school building.
Thank you for visiting our new website! Please check back often as updates are made, and click on article headlines to view full stories where applicable.