Our Mission, Values, and Beliefs
- God is in all things.
- We are created in God’s image.
- We are better together.
- Formation happens in community.
- We are always learning.
We at Most Holy Trinity School, a diverse Catholic Community, provide our students with an excellent education and a joyful prayer life. We empower students to become lifelong learners who strive to reach their full potential as responsible citizens.
- MHT School students will be future ready – high school, college, and career – by the completion of eighth grade.
- Graduates of MHT School will be proficient in 21st Century skills (critical thinking, collaboration, media literacy, communication, etc.).
- MHT School will implement common language and understanding of what it means for students, families, faculty, and staff to develop and maintain a growth mindset.
- MHT School will provide the necessary professional development and resources needed to address student social emotional needs and learning differences to foster student growth.
- MHT School will implement a character education program focusing on honesty, responsibility, empathy, and compassion from kindergarten through eighth grade.